Monday, July 13, 2009

Taking Leave

Hyrion, it turns out you were right. Something did happen on my ominous day, but something much more banal than a zombie attack.

Without going into detail, I experienced a very personal and deep loss. This event has given me a lot to think about and I feel the need to retire from this blog, at least temporarily.

I apologize to my readers for this sudden need for introspection. Please take care and stay vigilant in my absence.


Blogger Hyrion said...

No worries friend, take your time and whenever you feel the need to connect with us again, we will be around.

7:47 PM  
Anonymous insurance appointment setting said...

never give up hope

1:37 PM  
Blogger edward said...

Are you ever coming back?

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please come back!
has the government silenced you?

12:49 PM  
Blogger Wonder Cal said...

Sorry to hear this.

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow this lady has no life the zmombies oh god they are coming

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Hyrion said...

Maybe something like an underwater bunker since zombies couldn't swim.

4:48 PM  
Blogger The Zombie Hunter said...

I wishing you all the best.

3:36 AM  
Blogger opuj74d said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................

12:54 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Just wanted to leave this comment letting you know you're not forgotten. I still think back on this blog when I clean and sharpen my kukri.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Simon Booth said...

What a shame:((....I followed this blog for ages!

Top 10 Zombie Novels

1:40 PM  
Blogger Col. B. Bunny said...

I hope life has improved for you. I'm sorry for your loss but hope you'll return some day to add something to this great blog.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home